Swagelok Western Australia is now seeking a passionate Technical Representative to join our team!
Here’s what you will be doing and what you will be accountable for:
We attribute our ongoing success to our customer-focused people and vibrant culture. Are you motivated and like to think outside the box? Do you have a keen eye for detail and an interest in understanding customer fluid system challenges? If so, this is the role for you!
Our Customer Service Team are the "engine room" of Swagelok, responsible for handling inbound requests from our customers. As a team member your responsibilities will include:
- Attending to incoming calls.
- Handling technically challenging customer enquiries.
- Generating quotations and identifying product alternatives.
- Dealing with customer appointments and counter sales.
The following selection criteria is important, but we are happy to teach and mentor you along the way.
- Industry experience is preferable but not essential.
- Strong mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Sound negotiation and analytical skills.
- You're a problem solver.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You're organised and reliable.
- You're excited about Swagelok's values and would love the challenge of playing a pivotal role in a growing company.
At Swagelok WA we are always keen to meet with smart, ambitious, values-driven, and career-focused individuals looking for an opportunity to excel and be part of a high - performance team.
We are passionate about attracting and developing the most talented, motivated and skilled people we can find. Our enthusiastic and diverse workforce is our most valued asset and we pride ourselves on having a great team working environment. We also pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality products that are backed up with a service that is technically sound, customer driven and of the highest integrity.
We offer a competitive total rewards package as well as excellent support and personal development opportunities.
If you believe you are the right person and wish to join our team then please send a covering letter and your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org