To view our available training dates click here
Swagelok is a recognised global leader in training installers, supervisors, engineers, operators, and managers in the proper use and installation of fluid system components. The hands-on training sessions provide participants with an advanced understanding of processes that can enhance workplace safety, and improve efficiency and productivity.
Work safer and smarter, and keep up with the latest fluid system technologies, with Swagelok's customer training and education programs.
Our current offerings include:
- Virtual Training
- Tube Fitting Installation Bending and Safety Training
- Verification and Inspection Training
- Safe Valve Selection Training
- Regulator Training
- Medium and High Pressure Cone and Thread Training
- Process Analyser Sampling System Training
- Process Analyser Subsystem Training
- Sample System Problem Solving and Maintenance
- Specialised Lunch and Learns
The course catalogue is continuously expanding; for more information on any of the courses listed above or how we can customise training to your unique requirements please contact our Training Manager, Bryan Roberts on (08) 8369 0899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.