At Swagelok WA we are always keen to meet with smart, ambitious, values-driven, and career-focused individuals who are looking for an opportunity to excel and be part of a high performance team.
When a position becomes available we are passionate about attracting, retaining and developing the most talented, motivated and skilled people we can find.
Our enthusiastic, multicultural and diverse workforce is one of the reasons why working for Swagelok WA is so great.
Swagelok WA is a growing, stable employer that services a diverse range of markets including power, marine, oil, gas, petrochemical, alternative fuels, R&D and mining to name a few. We have total commitment to continuous improvement in everything that we do.
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality products that are backed up with a service that is technically sound, customer driven and of the highest integrity.
Our mission is to help customers achieve exceptional outcomes.
We offer a competitive total rewards package as well as excellent support and personal development opportunities that broaden skills, expand experiences and challenge individuals to achieve their potential.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Undertake all relevant customer service representative duties (including quote and order processing) as required to support the Customer Service Department effectively.
• Prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
• Responsible for setting clear goals and instructions for all Customer Service Team Members and to meet the deadlines set by Customer Service Manager.
• Conduct effective and useful weekly team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations. Identify, seek and communicate opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Review and escalate customer complaints as necessary and communicate effectively with the Customer Service Manager.
• Track customer complaint resolution as per approved company procedure.
• Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
• Suggest and organise team building activities.
• Assist management with new team member training/development.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
If you see yourself thriving in our culture, and want to learn more about the career opportunities that we have available, then contact email@example.com.