Swagelok eDTR (Electronic Desktop Technical Reference):
The Swagelok eDTR is available via download or flash drive. This helpful tool gives you immediate access to Swagelok catalogues, technical bulletins, installation instructions, videos, archives, and more. All information is stored and indexed for quick and easy access, and revised as updates are released by Swagelok. Download the Swagelok eDTR and benefit from the following:
- No charge
- Contains all current product literature
- Monthly content updates
- Intuitive navigation
- Ultra-fast searches by product type or keyword via the 'Search' function
- Quick links to resources such as Swagelok.com, CAD files, videos, etc.
- Easy to install on any Windows-based desktop or laptop computer
eDTR Download Installation Instructions:
- Click on the download link below (Note: The file is too large to preview; however, the file is safe to download.)
- Download the zipped file
- Once the file download is complete, right-click the zipped folder and click Extract All
- Select a file destination and click Extract
- Double-click on the eDTR folder, then double-click Setup
- A pop-up box will appear, click through until you get to Install
- Follow the Setup Wizard and register your eDTR
Need more info on how to install the eDTR software? Download the Swagelok eDTR Installation Guide.
Alternatively you can request to receive an eDTR flash drive by calling (08) 9331 1111 or you can send an email to email@example.com.