This seminar is designed for engineers, installers, operators, and supervisors involved in the installation and inspection of FK Medium Pressure Tube Fitting Connections.
- Medium Pressure Tubing types and variable
- FK Tube Fitting design characteristics
- Proper FK Tube Fitting installation
- Verification by guage or torque
- MP Tube bending considerations
- Pre-swaging tools
Prerequisite: Tube Fitting Installation, Bending, & Safety
Maximum Class Size: 12
Duration: 6 hours
- Theoretical: 80% pass mark
- Practical: correctly assembled connection
Training Validity: 3 years
Certificate and ID card issued
For further details on the courses available and information on how we can individually tailor workshops to your requirements please call us on (08) 9331 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.